Welcome to the InnovationSpace
The InnovationSpace is Hiring!
The InnovationSpace is currently seeking a student videographer to document and promote activities by our faculty partners, support patrons using our multimedia lab equipment, and create compelling digital stories that can be shared with the Virginia Tech community. These activities are designed to contribute to the innovation and outreach mission of TLOS: Technology-enhanced Learning and Online Strategies.
We are looking for talented students with the following technical abilities:
- Record high quality footage of events
- Edit footage for documentary/promotional videos
- Familiarity with one or more video editing applications:
- Final Cut Pro
- Adobe Premier
- Adobe After Effects
- Create motion graphics
- Create 360/VR video
Our student technology fellows interact directly with faculty and staff from all parts of Virginia Tech. We need professional, collaborative, self-motivated students who can…
- Quickly develop a good rapport with clients and customers.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems using a variety of platforms and tools.
- Communicate complex concepts to faculty and their students.
- Research new technologies and make recommendations for adopting them.
- Work with faculty to develop innovative solutions to real problems in their everyday teaching.
- Help us better understand student perspectives on technology-enhanced learning.
Student fellows should be available to work 10-15 hours per week. Starting pay is $11/hour.
If you think you can make a strong contribution to our team, please email a cover letter, resume, and a link to your portfolio to: email@example.comBack to Home
Email us at: