Welcome to the InnovationSpace
The InnovationSpace is Hiring!
After a summer of big changes and renovations, the InnovationSpace is building a team of student fellows to work with faculty members adopting new technologies in their classes, support patrons using our multimedia lab equipment, and contribute to the innovation and outreach mission of TLOS: Technology-enhanced Learning and Online Strategies.
We are looking for talented students with skills in these areas:
- Graphic Design
- Marketing and Digital Storytelling
- Learning Technologies
- Design Thinking
- Mobile App Development
- Web Development (UI/UX)
- Video and Audio Editing
- 3D/Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality Development
Our student technology fellows interact directly with faculty and staff from all parts of Virginia Tech. We need professional, collaborative, self-motivated students who can…
- Quickly develop a good rapport with clients and customers.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems using a variety of platforms and tools.
- Communicate complex concepts to faculty and their students.
- Research new technologies and make recommendations for adopting them.
- Work with faculty to develop innovative solutions to real problems in their everyday teaching.
- Help us better understand student perspectives on technology-enhanced learning.
Student fellows should be available to work 10-15 hours per week. Starting pay is $11/hour.
If you think you can make a strong contribution to our team, please email a cover letter, resume, and a link to your portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.orgBack to Home
Email us at: